Experience the vibrant cultures of South America as you color 26 beautiful ladies wearing traditional and modern fashions.
South American Fashions is an adult coloring book featuring original, hand-drawn illustrations by artist Diana Murray. You'll enjoy coloring beautiful pages that represent women of Indigenous, Latin, and African descent. The images in this book are detailed enough to interest adult colorists, but are simple enough to be enjoyed by children as well!
What's inside this coloring book?
- Features 26 women from all 13 countries of South America: Ecuador, Colombia, Brazil, Venezuela, Guyana, Suriname, French Guiana, Peru, Chile, Uruguay, Argentina, Bolivia and Paraguay.
- Hand-drawn illustrations: 13 close up portraits and 13 full body images with various backgrounds.
- Bonus pages! Includes 4 additional fun fashion pages to color!
- Printed on single-sided 60 lb white paper.
- Fun for all ages!
Find a cozy spot, grab your art supplies, and let your journey to South America begin. Happy coloring!
- Publisher : Independently published (June 24, 2019)
- Paperback : 74 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1072513552