PUBLISHER: Michigan Legal Publishing Ltd.
A concise and comprehensive edition of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and related selected statutes for quick reference. Updated through January 1, 2021. Perfect for your briefcase or desk and a great format for the attorney or law school student who simply needs to refer to the rules. Supplement for all casebooks.
Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
- Title I. Scope of rules; form of action
- Title II. Commencing an action; service of process, pleadings, motions, and orders
- Title III. Pleadings and motions
- Title IV. Parties
- Title V. Disclosures and discovery
- Title VI. Trials
- Title VII. Judgment
- Title VIII. Provisional and final remedies
- Title IX. Special proceedings
- Title X. District courts and clerks: conducting business; issuing orders
- Title XI. General provisions
- Title XII. Appendix of forms (abrogated)
- Title XIII. Supplemental Rules for Admiralty or Maritime Claims and Asset Forfeiture Actions